Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-12-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
ankit
ankit began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300
PRS 505

Looking to buy the PRS 505 in very good/excellent condition. Let me know if you have one for sale, or know someplace to find one for cheap. Color is not as important as the price

thanks!
ankit
ankit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This is just a quick note to welcome you to MobileRead, ankit.

You should get some hits with your request, as people are buying and selling like crazy right now.

HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello, ankit and welcome to the forum!
Where are you from?
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:15 AM   #4
ankit

Thanks for the welcome! I am located in Boston, USA. I am still having a hard time deciding between the Sony 300 and 505. Leaning towards to the 505 if I can find one for a decent price!
Old 10-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #5
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
There is one listed in the Boston area craigslist for $150.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
ankit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
There is one listed in the Boston area craigslist for $150.
Thanks Boston! I think I saw the one on craigslist yesterday, and mailed the person. Still waiting for a response...

ankit
Old 10-22-2009, 12:49 PM   #7
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
If I could get $225 I'd sell my 505, but I doubt I can get that. Silver Sony PRS-505 w cover, usb cord and sony psp charger, and original box. No scratches or scuff marks, like new. I've only had it 6months, but am now wanting the B&N Nook really bad.
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote