Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-26-2009, 07:29 AM   #1
nirax
nirax began at the beginning.

Device: none
Customization of display

Hi,

first of all many many thanks for this splendid software. I discovered it only yesterday and have become a fan already.

i would like to ask a few questions --

1. many formats internally store data as html files and style them with css. i am habitutated to light letters on a (completely) dark display ... i do this via stylish (and my own style) in Firefox. is it possible to apply a blanket css to all the files that i am going to open ? i tried modifying css files inside an epub file and it worked very well. i want to do that without modifying individual files.

2. it would be nice if there is a repositiory of plugins just like userstyles.org, userscripts.org, cpan, ctan, etc for calibre.

3. in particular is there any chance of djvu support in calibre ?

thanks Kovid for the beautiful software.

Niraj
nirax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can use CSS to style books viewed in the calibre viewer. See USer CSS in the preferences of the ebook viewer.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
nirax
nirax began at the beginning.

Device: none
yes !! thanks a lot !

your software is just so amazing ... hard to believe that it is not a professionally sold one ...
nirax is offline   Reply With Quote