Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-04-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
jenniferMc
jenniferMc began at the beginning.

Device: htc with Moon + reader
moon+ reader

I have been using moon+ reader for some time but all of a sudden it started showing all my books in the wrong order..
Say I have 45 books in a series it used to show them a 1-5.. now its showing them 5-1
I tried menu options and menu edit settings. Cannot find any options to reverse the book order .

I have series of books and prefer them in reading from top to bottom any ideas?
jenniferMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 10:18 PM   #2
Pasca
Pasca began at the beginning.

Device: Many
Obvious?

How can i display more than one color at a time for scripture-lines or letters. Or even swimming rainbow. Please anyone, get the idea straight up to programmers of this app. Much depends on many colors at a time on display.

Last edited by Pasca; 11-13-2015 at 10:22 PM.
Pasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2015, 11:29 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Can you be more specific? I'm not sure I get what you mean by more colors?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 11:31 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferMc View Post
I have been using moon+ reader for some time but all of a sudden it started showing all my books in the wrong order..
Say I have 45 books in a series it used to show them a 1-5.. now its showing them 5-1
I tried menu options and menu edit settings. Cannot find any options to reverse the book order .

I have series of books and prefer them in reading from top to bottom any ideas?
You need to make sure they are tag correctly with Calibre.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-13-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:17 AM   #5
Pasca
Pasca began at the beginning.

Device: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Can you be more specific? I'm not sure I get what you mean by more colors?
I mean the colors in wich the script is. The letters. The word. The lines. The ebook. One line one color the line beneath. Different color. I wait for more options in flipancy displays for ebook. I wait or change ebook reader. Obvious.
Pasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2016, 02:01 PM   #6
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Spritz/Word Runner for MoonReader?

Dear sean (dev),
Do you think you could add a speedreading feature to MoonReader, like Spritz or Amazon's Word Runner?

Thanks.
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:43 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Two points:

1. This is not an official Moon+ support forum, but a forum in which product users can mutually support one another. The Moon+ developer is not (to the best of my knowledge) an MR member, and will not see your post. I recommend that you email the developer.

2. It is impolite to hijack someone else's thread to ask an unrelated question. If you have a new question, please create a new thread.

Thanks.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote