Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
ThomasC
Thunder Down Under
ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.

Device: kindle dxg, K3, K4nt, iPhone
Good Low Cost K4nt Covers

I just received an el cheapo (~$10 delivered) ebay Hong Kong K4nt black cover in the mail today (took 3 weeks to get here btw). I was not really expecting too much. Tell you what, this thing is great!

Fits like a glove and the black inner-border does help improve the K4nt contrast a bit. One very small complaint is that I found I needed to push a little harder on the down 5-way because the cover comes pretty close to it (and I have pretty fat fingers, lol!)

The magnetic clasp works fine and when you fold it back to read you can attach it to the back to help hold it open. Gives you a nice little gap for a clipon book light as well.

This is a keeper!

For USA guys I think you need to look at this ebay ad;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PU-Leather-C...item27bfc80aa1

For Ozzies, this is the one I actually bought (does not ship to the US) and you can save ~$0.50;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PU-Leathe...item2568e18776

Cheers,
Tom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	k4 cover.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	79348  

Last edited by ThomasC; 11-25-2011 at 02:39 AM.
ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote