Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-18-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
joerg.herzinger
joerg.herzinger , Klaatu Barada Niktu!joerg.herzinger , Klaatu Barada Niktu!joerg.herzinger , Klaatu Barada Niktu!joerg.herzinger , Klaatu Barada Niktu!joerg.herzinger , Klaatu Barada Niktu!joerg.herzinger , Klaatu Barada Niktu!joerg.herzinger , Klaatu Barada Niktu!joerg.herzinger , Klaatu Barada Niktu!joerg.herzinger , Klaatu Barada Niktu!joerg.herzinger , Klaatu Barada Niktu!joerg.herzinger , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Availability in Europe?

Hi. I would really like to buy a Glo but retailers in Austria say it will take 3 weeks till they receive new devices. Now I am pretty pissed because that date changes almost every day.
Is there any other online shop in Europe that has the Glo available AND will ship to Austria? Or are there any secret release dates for the rest of the world?

tia,
Jörg
joerg.herzinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:11 AM   #2
lkodk
Connoisseur
lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.lkodk for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: PRS-505 + PRS-600 + PRS-T1 + Kobo Glo
I'm afraid you have to be patient.

I have been trying to get hold of one myself for quite a while now, but..

The dutch web-shops I have found that send internationally keep saying 3 weeks, and have done so for weeks.

Technikdirect.de keeps saying coming soon, and have done so for weeks as well.

Redcoon which have affiliates all over europe, began to count down the days until it would be in stock, but when they reach 1 day, they changed it back to 2 weeks.

Various danish web-shops that I normally use are varying between last week of october or first week of november.

Last edited by lkodk; 10-18-2012 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Typo
lkodk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
M600
M600 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung E60
Smile

Hi,

The Kobo Glo is available in Fnac, they are the official retailler here in France.

And as far as i know, they do ship to international. They say a 2-4 days delay for a local pick up but they also offer an express shipping in 24h hours, I do assume they got it in stock.

http://www.fnac.com/Liseuse-numeriqu...r/a4748412/w-4

129euros excluding shipping fee

(If you see 123euros, it's a special offer for their members)

The only difference with the regular Kobo is the affiliate.conf file which content "fnac" (just replace it with "kobo" and you got a normal one.

Last edited by M600; 10-18-2012 at 09:42 AM.
M600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:21 AM   #4
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by M600 View Post
Hi,

The Kobo Glo is available in Fnac, they are the official retailler here in France.

And as far as i know, they do ship to international. They say a 2-4 days delay for a local pick up but they also offer an express shipping in 24h hours, I do assume they got it in stock.

http://www.fnac.com/Liseuse-numeriqu...r/a4748412/w-4

129euros excluding shipping fee

(If you see 123euros, it's a special offer for their members)

The only difference with the regular Kobo is the affiliate.conf file which content "fnac" (just replace it with "kobo" and you got a normal one.
They do ship throughout Europe but not to Russia...
Chart with details (countries & shipping rates) here: look for the "produits techniques" listing halfway down
http://www4.fnac.com/Help/Faq.aspx?i...L=160420131610
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote