Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 12:49 AM   #1
xjimtx
xjimtx began at the beginning.

Device: Acer A500
Calibre Library and google License

Sorry if this was asked already, searching for past treads gave no results. I am using Calibre on my pc and Calibre Library on my Android tablet. Using Calibre Library on the tablet I can view my book collection but when I try to download the book I get a google license error. I have googled the license error msg and answer seems to be to wait 30 sec and restart the app but I keep getting the same error. Anyone else having this problem? The books where converted in Calibre and are drm free
xjimtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
http://www.humanoidapps.com/calibre_library
Quote:
When I download, I get "You are not licensed." Typically this is caused by a network failure with the Google license service. Restarting the app should make it query the license service again. It's also possible you've tried to download a document before the license service has returned it's answer. Waiting 30 seconds after starting the app for the first time before clicking on a book may help. If you still can't get it to work, drop me a line at tonymaro@gmail.com.
The author claims elsewhere to respond to email quickly.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:15 AM   #3
xjimtx
xjimtx began at the beginning.

Device: Acer A500
Thanks for the reply. Reinstalled the app and it is working flawlessly now
xjimtx is offline   Reply With Quote