Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Kobo app on iPad, reading life question

Sorry, I'm double posting. I initially asked in the Apple part of the forum, maybe it should have gone here instead. So far my only reason for continuing with the kobo app at all is the ability to sync across devices, as the kindle app does so nicely. Anyway, this is what I wrote:

Does anyone know if there is any way to turn this feature off in the Kobo app? I don't really think it's anyone else's business what I'm reading. .

I don't really feel a need to share or discuss what I'm reading, although I do like to highlight passages for my own interest. When I tapped on the pulse feature, up popped names and pictures of other people who were reading the same book, and it made me wonder if my name showed up if others do the same. I don't do the social media facebook/twitter thing at all.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote