Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 09:36 AM   #1
henrikb
henrikb began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Iliad
Thoughts on iLiad support

I've just bought an iLiad and after the Forbes article and tomorrow's formal announcement, I'm afraid that my (expensive!) iLiad will be left with current software (3rd party djvu that hangs after ~20pgs, no hibernation etc) and not updated. Any views on this?

In that case, I'm wondering if I should sell my iLiad asap and wait for the new one..
henrikb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
iRex has previously said they are working on yet another major update of the software for the current iLiad.

The Forbes article only mentions hardware (with some hints at software) and iRex has said that software will also be part of the announcement. We will have to wait and see exactly what they will say.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert