Old 09-17-2014, 05:30 PM   #1
Pyroflash
Pyroflash began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
[UI] Calibre Circle_UI

UPDATE 19/04/2015

Beta v0.5

Attached Files
File Type: zip Circle UI.zip (2.35 MB, 388 views)

Last edited by Pyroflash; 04-24-2015 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Update
Pyroflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 07:19 AM   #2
Pyroflash

Updated with new icons .
Advert
Old 10-17-2014, 01:49 PM   #3
Solemn Spirit
Solemn Spirit began at the beginning.

Device: Bush My Tablet [Windows 8.1] (previous - kobo touch)
Thumbs up

Nice work I would maybe prefer square icons rather than circles but still very nice.
Solemn Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 11:43 AM   #4
Pyroflash

Updated

New Square icons « https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...85#post2951485 »
Old 10-18-2014, 02:02 PM   #5
McGonigle
Connoisseur
McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad 2018,
Thanks mate!
McGonigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2014, 06:59 PM   #6
Ansem_93
Zealot
Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
really beautiful!
Did you also added some default icon for emblems?
Ansem_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:30 PM   #7
Pyroflash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem_93 View Post
really beautiful!
Did you also added some default icon for emblems?
I'm still working to change the last default icons xD

Thank you all!
Old 10-18-2014, 11:34 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
The first post is now linked from the Drop-in Icon Replacement Sets Sticky thread in the Related Tools section.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 12:33 AM   #9
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Me likie!! (sorry, channelling Carrie Bradshaw)

Does this work with pre 2.0 versions of Calibre? I'm still waiting a bit longer for the new-version bugs to work their way out.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 12:40 AM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Me likie!! (sorry, channelling Carrie Bradshaw)

Does this work with pre 2.0 versions of Calibre? I'm still waiting a bit longer for the new-version bugs to work their way out.
Simple answer, yes.

The ability to use replacement icon sets has been an option since calibre 0.7.10

Quote:
Release: 0.7.10 [23 Jul, 2010]

New Features
You can find other icon sets in this thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 01:04 AM   #11
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Thanks, Doc!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 05:38 PM   #12
bunnycharlotte
bunnycharlotte began at the beginning.

Device: Marvin, Calibre, Yosemite
This icon set makes me inordinately happy. Thank you.
bunnycharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:54 PM   #13
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I added the Notepad, Task Manager, and Recycle Bin Full png's from

http://www.iconarchive.com/show/wind...irby309.2.html

for the Calibre Editor and Catalog which were not in the posted set, and to replace the posted trash.png since I found it too pale for me

PS - I REALLY like the customizations that are available in Calibre
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 03:34 PM   #14
Pyroflash

Update!
Old 04-19-2015, 03:41 PM   #15
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Moderator Notice

Please....

No link shorteners (so no goo.gl url's)

Please resize images...
Quote:
Images included in posts must be no more than 600x600 pixels. Individual forum sections, including the Self-Promotions forum, may require smaller images. Please read the Promotion Posting Guidelines for specific information. You may use a picture as a link to a larger picture elsewhere.
See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/faq...ing_guidelines
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, interface, modern