Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-22-2013, 07:15 PM   #1
khahoon
Connoisseur
khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: generic
Do you need help with covers?

Hi

I am a visual artist who happens to have some free time nowadays . I figure that I can help out fellow artist while I am available. If you are a self publishing writer and needing help with your book covers drop me a line. I am not planning to charge for the work. Just be gentle and try not to overload me so that I can help out other writers as well.

I wont be able to work on a single cover long periods of times as you might imagine however I can do my best in the available time.

thanks
khahoon is offline   Reply With Quote