Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-20-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
est_jor
Enthusiast
est_jor began at the beginning.

Device: DR1000s
Can I buy ebooks from Amazon and put in my DR1000 ?

Do I need a program to read ?
Thanks .
Est_jor
est_jor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
See Kindle books on the Kobo, since the Kobo and the DR1000S both read ePubs.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2010, 07:32 AM   #3
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
You can use one of the Kindle drm removal scripts. As far as I know the FBReader does support unprotected Kindle ebooks as well.

Try it with the FBReader windows version (http://www.fbreader.org). So you don't have to convert the e-books to epub.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote