Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-27-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
CloneDVD mobile previewed by CD Freaks

CloneDVD mobile is an all-in-one Windows tool that puts your DVD home collection onto a mobile device. CD Freaks has tested it and written down their experiences in this preview. What they liked: very simple to use, high quality output, support for a number of different output formats. What they didn't like: still not free of bugs.

Use the coupon code 'cdfreaks' valid till April 2nd, 2006 to receive a five bucks discount on this app.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 01:47 PM   #2
captainao
Enthusiast
captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.captainao could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Axim x51v;T|X;NX73;SEK750
I just tried this out to put a movie on my S/E K750 and it worked well. A few buggy things (each conversion failed to start the first time, then was great on 2nd try) but it does what it says. The only "limitation" is that I can't see a way to manipulate its presets for different devices - I'm still not sure how to get it to make something that will be compatible with my T|X . . .
captainao is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert