Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-20-2013, 08:06 AM   #16
antithesis
Avid reader
antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle DX White
This tool has helped me a lot with my education. You see, I was assigned some reading material for college, but I got bored of it after some time, so I decided to launch the Kindle Reflective Screen Loader (KRSL). After staring at my face for a couple of minutes, I realized that the reading material isn't so boring after all.
antithesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:37 AM   #17
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by antithesis View Post
This tool has helped me a lot with my education. You see, I was assigned some reading material for college, but I got bored of it after some time, so I decided to launch the Kindle Reflective Screen Loader (KRSL). After staring at my face for a couple of minutes, I realized that the reading material isn't so boring after all.
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:36 AM   #18
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Well hang on a minute, if you start talking like that people maybe inclined to use this.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 06:02 PM   #19
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbebothered View Post
Well hang on a minute, if you start talking like that people maybe inclined to use this.
I say copyright it [wo]man!
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #20
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
What, copyright sarcastic comments on eips (a la126 production)?
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #21
Aeris
Developer's Corner Mascot
Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aeris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5.3.4, Kindle Keyboard 3.4
Silly question: who copyrighted the ©opyright first?
Aeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:53 AM   #22
antithesis
Avid reader
antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.antithesis is no e-book dilettante.

Who put the alphabet in alphabetical order?
Old 10-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #23
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
Silly question: who copyrighted the ©opyright first?
Geoff Harrison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antithesis View Post
Who put the alphabet in alphabetical order?
The Syrians.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:42 PM   #24
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Why is North always up? Who decided that?
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #25
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
I blame europe.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #26
antithesis
Avid reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
You can thank Ptolemy for that.

Also, there are some maps where they've turned the world upside down.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:08 AM   #27
twobob

East was always a very popular north. North is the new East!