Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #256
shermantom
shermantom began at the beginning.

Device: none
me too for $300
shermantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:00 PM   #257
DocWittmer
DocWittmer began at the beginning.

Cool Confirmed CherryPal not shipping and possible scam??

Ordered CherryPal and was directed to make PayPal payment to jcollier at a bellsouth.net account. Payment was received. Made email to jcollier about delivery and also to CherryPal store about delivery. No response. Asked Paypal to help get refund. They were very helpful. Followed up with complaint and just now received full refund back. I say stay away..just my 2cents...now waiting to see what Apple and ACER do for the coming spring. Will be patient and wait until after the new products come on line.
DocWittmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2010, 09:02 AM   #258
vaughnmr
Ebook Reader
vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Evo, HTC View
I think I would stay away from the Cherrypad too:

http://www.techeye.net/hardware/chea...ting-customers

http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/10/26...stomers-antsy/

BBB rating of "F" with more than a dozen unanswered complaints. Multiple lawsuits filed against the owner "Max", who has multiple aliases. Visa account revoked. One reply said that Marketplace works fine, but the tablet doesn't have access to Marketplace according to CherryPal, and won't until "a later version of Android"...
vaughnmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:58 AM   #259
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnmr View Post
I think I would stay away from the Cherrypad too:

http://www.techeye.net/hardware/chea...ting-customers

http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/10/26...stomers-antsy/

BBB rating of "F" with more than a dozen unanswered complaints. Multiple lawsuits filed against the owner "Max", who has multiple aliases. Visa account revoked. One reply said that Marketplace works fine, but the tablet doesn't have access to Marketplace according to CherryPal, and won't until "a later version of Android"...
I'm reading the comments and I think Cherrypal is going after nate (although they say they are just customers). Go Nate! Stick up for what you believe in! Next MR meetup your drink is on me!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:36 PM   #260
handy
handy began at the beginning.

Hi !
First sorry, my english is not very good. Im writing from Slovenia. Can just someone help me with advice. I ordered 9pcs of Cherypall computers because May Seybold has send me an e-mail, if i want to be distributor of Cherrypall in my country i must buy this first quantity. After i payed 1.800 $ (2 month ago) they are not answering on e-mails. What do you propose?? I want to get my money back and i want to denounce him !! Can i write to district attorney??
Im honestly grateful for your help or any sugestion
handy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #261
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by handy View Post
After i payed 1.800 $ (2 month ago) they are not answering on e-mails. What do you propose?? I want to get my money back and i want to denounce him !! Can i write to district attorney??
Too bad you didn't find this forum earlier. This thread has been around a long time. You are in the same boat as many others. I guess you know that now. Best of luck.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #262
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by handy View Post
Hi !
First sorry, my english is not very good. Im writing from Slovenia. Can just someone help me with advice. I ordered 9pcs of Cherypall computers because May Seybold has send me an e-mail, if i want to be distributor of Cherrypall in my country i must buy this first quantity. After i payed 1.800 $ (2 month ago) they are not answering on e-mails. What do you propose?? I want to get my money back and i want to denounce him !! Can i write to district attorney??
This is why you should investigate before you buy.

You can try to sue, but it would probably cost you more in legal fees than what you paid already - but sure, tell the district attorney. I think it's posted earlier in this thread what address Cherrypal works out of.

Let us know what happens with this.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote