Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
jmesar
Enthusiast
jmesar began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
book title and author label

Recently I read the Nicholas Carr book “The Shallow” while reading I got conscience that I read many book and I not remember nether the title or author, not because I read fast or “shallow”, but because this information is only seen at start Home>book>enter, while in a paper book it is seen from the moment you catch the book.
My question is if were possible to put a non intrusive label, next to the book advance percentage at the bottom with the book title and the author.
jmesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:56 PM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
you would maybe have more joy trying to inject it into the toolbar.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert