Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 10-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
hundenapf
hundenapf began at the beginning.

Device: cybook gen3
Thumbs up Tomorrow...

... is Monday !

All the pain and suffering will come to an end, a new firmware shall be released and every Cybook user will live happily ever after.
hundenapf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
peterbbb
BoyReader
peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook Gen3 and now Kindle 3
Yeahhhhh!

So this is a promise, a certainty - the sun will rise and the upgrade will be there.....

Oh no. I am in Wales next week and I have no internet access.
peterbbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
infinidim
infinidim began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hundenapf View Post
... is Monday !

All the pain and suffering will come to an end, a new firmware shall be released and every Cybook user will live happily ever after.
And everything in the world will be OK......

I will beleive it when I see it .... the new software ......

Infinidim
infinidim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #4
etherspin
Connoisseur
etherspin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.etherspin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.etherspin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
this forum gets me excited and let down every couple of days with posts promising firmware
etherspin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:15 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Sorry, there are too many threads on this subject - really there is no need to open another one .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:20 PM   #6
Abelturd
Little Fuzzy Soldier
Abelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toys

Device: cybook gen3, htc hero, ipaq 214
I can think of a new definition for the word naivety and there are words like Bookeen, update, users, discussion in it.
Abelturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:25 AM   #7
peterbbb
BoyReader
peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Back from Wales. No news of the upgrade.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:31 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbbb View Post
Back from Wales. No news of the upgrade.
You were expecting to find news of it in Wales?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:20 PM   #9
peterbbb
BoyReader

Might have been, Harry.

But I did not find any evidence at all. So I came back here and found none here. At least that shows the world is consistent.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:48 AM   #10
stgreek
stgreek began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Nokia N800
I can say with great relief that no mention of new firmware has been seen in news outlets in Greece, which solidifies that the world is running smoothly indeed.
stgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:55 AM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Can a mod please delete this thread? It's got no value at all other then to incite Gen3 owners.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:20 AM   #12
Abelturd
Little Fuzzy Soldier
Abelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toys

Oh, yeah, thank god we have you, JSWolf, you selfrighteous vigilante of all gen3 owners. What's next on your list? Censorship of posts that don't match your refined estetic criteria?
Ah, no, pardon me, that would be a step backwards for you cause as I see you're already after whole threads now.

Last edited by Abelturd; 11-01-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #13
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
Oh, yeah, thank god we have you, JSWolf, you selfrighteous vigilante of all gen3 owners. What's next on your list? Censorship of posts that don't match your refined estetic criteria?
Ah, no, pardon me, that would be a step backwards for you cause as I see you're already after whole threads now.
Abelturd, JSWolf - both of you should cool it. If you want to post negative comments about Bookeen's "efforts to create a firmware update", you have the right - after all, this is a forum discussing the issues about Bookeen products. (Directed to you JSWolf) And it is quite inappropriate to attack others with namecalling simply because you don't like their opinions. (And this is for you Abelturd)

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:49 PM   #14
Abelturd
Little Fuzzy Soldier

I don't like when someone drops in and acts like he owns the place and passes off his opinion as the majority view. Especially if it's not the first time it happened. I agree that all discussions on the matter of Bookeen are a complete waste of time, still I don't like the way how it was pointed out.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #15
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
I don't like when someone drops in and acts like he owns the place and passes off his opinion as the majority view. Especially if it's not the first time it happened. I agree that all discussions on the matter of Bookeen are a complete waste of time, still I don't like the way how it was pointed out.
I do not like it either. And if a non-moderator or a non-OP does it it is a breach of the posting guidelines. I am thinking about reporting all posts about keeping to the subject if it is done by somebody that do not have the right to complain since the policy on MR is to let threads drift.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pointless thread, suicide