Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 06-15-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Newegg promo JBL $99.99 free shipping

You may need to sign up for their newsletter to qualify for the promo code, but I got this in my e-mail today:
Ectaco 5" High Resolution e-Book Reader (jetBook-Lite) $149.99 - Your Price: $99.99 - With Promo Code EMCYTZS54 valid until June 21.

This seems to be the sale price which comes up on a regular basis, why pay more? I love Newegg.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
nickinev
Enthusiast
nickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the roughnickinev is a jewel in the rough

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 1, K4, and Kindle Fire
Wow thanks for this! I just ordered it for my mom.

Nicole
nickinev is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2010, 02:01 PM   #3
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
yes, I received the e-mail from NewEgg with same promo code today
Time for the Newegg SEMI-ANNUAL SALE!
http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail...x-landing.aspx
$99.99 is the best price for jetBook-Lite.
It has the note:
Only for Subscribers. Promo codes expire 06/21/2010
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote