Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-07-2015, 05:17 AM   #1
Adelio
Adelio began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paper white (2015)
Include Series In Title when copying to Kindle

When I copy a number of books from the same series it is hard to know the order the books are meant to be in (series number).

It would be usefull if there was an option to include the series name and no BEFORE the title when exporting a book to my kidle.

Currently I manually edit the title to include the series and no. i.e.
Lensman 01 - Lensman
Lensman 02 - Second Stage Lenseman
Adelio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 06:11 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
You can do that using a metadata plugboard. See Plugboard, template, and custom composite column recipes for some examples.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
export device