Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-04-2009, 12:47 PM   #16
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
Appreciate the help, everyone. I don't want to be the annoyingly excessive squeaky wheel (probably too late, that), so I'll bow out for now and update later on the progress in the hope that at least one anonymous lurker might find this info useful. Thanks again!

Sock
Dear Sock:

Let us hope we can get you pleased! Walter HAS been sent copies of all your posts and private messages... so he should be up to speed.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote