Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-15-2010, 09:43 AM   #1
crafty35a
crafty35a began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Partial series available - Does B&N have an ebook "request" option, like Amazon?

I've been planning to read the Long Price Quartet by Daniel Abraham. Currently, books 1 and 4 are available as ebooks through B&N.com, but books 2 and 3 are nowhere to be found. First of all, this is totally bizarre to me. I can understand if perhaps books 1 and 2 were available, with the final two not yet available, but this makes no sense.

Regardless, is there a simple way to "request" an ebook? On Amazon, there is an "I’d like to read this book on Kindle" link for books which do not currently have an ebook version. But I don't see anything similar on B&N -- am I missing something?
crafty35a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:58 AM   #2
rvingmillers
rvingmillers began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
There is a topic on Ehelp Boards on the B&N website. It is called "Can't Find Your e-Book, Tell Us Here". People are posting the books they want to see there.
rvingmillers is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert