Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 01:39 AM   #1
Shakenbake158
Enthusiast
Shakenbake158 began at the beginning.

Device: none
FS: HP Touchpad 16GB $240 OBO

I have for sale an HP Touchpad 16GB, that I recently bought on eBay. I have not used that much, so I figured I should probably sell it. I have used it maybe three times for 20 min a piece. Nothing wrong with it, looks like you just took it out of the box ABSOLUTELY amazing condition. I will have pics up by this weekend, it comes with everything that came with it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Asking price is $240 OBO shipped
Shakenbake158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert