Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 07-03-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
Shoes7
Shoes7 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Instapaper problem

I'm having a little trouble with Instapaper and Calibre. I want to get articles from a website that's subscription-based, and when I instapaper it it's fine on the Instapaper website, but if I update my Calibre feed it downloads as a 'login to read this!' thing. It's pretty annoying. Is there a way around it? Is there a way of sending the text, that Instapaper achives, to the Kindle and not the http webpage?
Shoes7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:53 AM   #2
khromov
Connoisseur
khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khromov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Try using this recipe instead of the original, it should fetch article text directly from Instapaper:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=31
khromov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
Shoes7
Shoes7 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Amazing, thanks man!
Shoes7 is offline   Reply With Quote