Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 02-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
Byske
Byske began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Using page turning buttons with other apps

I would like to use an alternative reading app on my rooted PRS-T2. I tested several apps and Moon Reader seems quite what I was looking for - exept one thing: I can't use the hardware keys for page turning.
On the Wiki there is a description for a keymap hack for PRS-T1. It mentions the key codes 105 + 106 for the page turning buttons. Is this still true for the PRS-T2?
Seany, programmer of Moon Reader, tried to include those key codes in the app, but it doesn't work yet.
Any suggestions?
Byske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:01 AM   #2
silasg
silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle Voyage
Has maybe anybody tried buttonmap?

Edit: This could help to gather the required debug information: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...CodeDisp&hl=en

Last edited by silasg; 02-18-2013 at 08:03 AM.
silasg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:09 AM   #3
silasg
silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silasg View Post
Has maybe anybody tried buttonmap?

Edit: This could help to gather the required debug information: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...CodeDisp&hl=en
Buttonmap worked for me with Moon+ Reader.
silasg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #4
Byske
Byske began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Thanks for your response. I will give it a try.
Byske is offline   Reply With Quote