Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
belcali
belcali began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
amazon replaced kindle2 3X for screencrashes

I love my Kindle but three times it has crashed in the screen froze. Each time Amazon has done the right thing and replaced it immediately. I love this thing and miss reading my newspaper's on it. But what gives? It is the same problem each time. Amazon clearly as not made money on me. But I do love the device and recommend it. It's just that I am annoyed by breaking three times.

Belinda
belcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #2
belcali
belcali began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
But I must say, Amazon gives me confidence since they stand behind their product. It is not cost me anything except some time, but I have to wonder about their profitability.
belcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Belinda and welcome to MobileRead. You might post your question/concerns in the Kindle section to see if anyone else has had similar issues
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crash, freeze, replace, screen