Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 12-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
Fourbdneye
Edge User

Missing annotations after lastest update, 1.11.

Sorry if this is a repeat I could have sworn that there was info on this topic from an earlier update, 1.0?, but I could not find it. Anyway after the latest update 1.11 all of my annotations have dissapeared from my PDF's. I had a lot of them and I would hate to have to start all over again with my PDF's. Any help would be appreciated and I apologize again if this is a repeat.

Old 12-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User

With one of your PDF's open, turn on annotations via the "Tools" menu. I don't use annotations that often, but I noticed recently that they seem to be displayed only if you have "Annotate" toggled on.

Advert
Old 12-29-2010, 02:47 AM   #3
aidren
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisb View Post
With one of your PDF's open, turn on annotations via the "Tools" menu. I don't use annotations that often, but I noticed recently that they seem to be displayed only if you have "Annotate" toggled on.
Yes. This is correct. It is something that changed with one of the more recent updates. Threw me, too!