Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 06-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
Devon
Enthusiast
Devon began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Kindle
Conversion metadata problem

Because of the current problem with iTunes, I have been manually changing the Title sort to the series, + series number; and the tag to series - this will load them in iTunes in series (categories) and in order.

Everything is fine until I convert - then the title sort reverts back to title. The only way I can make it work is to modify ePub after it is converted.

Is there a way around this? I have tried everything I can think of in Preferences, but no luck.
Devon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:51 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Edit metadata after converting, or wait for the next release where this bug is fixed.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2012, 03:16 AM   #3
Devon
Enthusiast
Devon began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Kindle
Thank you - it works now!
Devon is offline   Reply With Quote