Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #1081
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Granted. You die alone, after enduring a lonely, forgotten, no-one-cared-about-you existence and your corpse is never found. It is like you never existed.

I wish I had a cookie.
Corruption clearly failed. (as even the corpse is lost there are no following burial costs)

Your cookie is granted. You find a 7 years old loose cookie in the corner of your cupboard.
It's a dog cookie.

I wish the radio stations 'd stop playing "Last Christmas" every season ad nauseam.
There's a frequency beyond pain level...
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #1082
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
I wish the radio stations 'd stop playing "Last Christmas" every season ad nauseam.
There's a frequency beyond pain level...
Granted; but you've got to listen to Christmas teasers from the Moderation Team.

I wish I was retired.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2012, 04:04 PM   #1083
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Granted; but you've got to listen to Christmas teasers from the Moderation Team.

I wish I was retired.
Granted... the rubber factory glues a new tread to your old worn out tires.

I wish this thread would stop!

Last edited by pilotbob; 01-01-2013 at 02:41 AM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #1084
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Granted. This thread now obeys most traffic laws. Except the speed limit.

I wish we could all just get along.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #1085
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
@ Tom I'm immune to teasers (and gambling)
Granted.
Everybody gets along with the rest being absolutely uninterested in other people. Extinction in one generation follows.
I wish I'd sleep now...

Last edited by Freeshadow; 12-23-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: addon for WT Sharpe :p
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #1086
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Granted. You fell asleep exactly when you posted, and only woke up just this minute. Missing Christmas entirely!

I wish I could travel anywhere in the world instantaneously.
Old 12-26-2012, 04:04 AM   #1087
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Granted, but that world is Saturn and the weather is really lousy this time of year.

I wish I had a valet like Jeeves.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #1088
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Granted, but that world is Saturn and the weather is really lousy this time of year.

I wish I had a valet like Jeeves.
Granted. You had a valet like Jeeves. But he left after the incident with the duchess, the duck and the cracker. And he's not given you a good review at the gentleman's gentleman society.

I wish I knew what happens next.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #1089
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Granted. You had a valet like Jeeves. But he left after the incident with the duchess, the duck and the cracker. And he's not given you a good review at the gentleman's gentleman society.

I wish I knew what happens next.
Granted... the Mayan's leave you information on EXACTLY when the world will end.

I wish I had 1 billion US dollars in my brokerage account.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #1090
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Granted. But the Gouvernment charges you 100% in tax (I hope this doesn't get too political)

I wish I could take over the World

Last edited by Iznogood; 12-27-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #1091
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
Granted. But the Gouvernment charges you 100% in tax (I hope this doesn't get too political)

Granted you now run the world... but to show you are a kind gentle leader you refunded Bob's 1 billion dollar tax payment!

BOb
Old 01-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #1092
guanaco
Recovering reader
guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post

Granted. You take over the world. Then you discover that the Mayas were right and the world comes to an end.

I wish the Chicago Cubs win the 2013 World Series of baseball.
guanaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:52 PM   #1093
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by guanaco View Post
Granted. You take over the world. Then you discover that the Mayas were right and the world comes to an end.

I wish the Chicago Cubs win the 2013 World Series of baseball.
Granted. However, all the players gets funny nicknames so nobody understands a thing, complete chaos rules and they lose big time next year and for all eternity

I wish we all could live together in peace - and that wish (unfortunately) doesn't need active corruption. Its corruption is self-fulfilling
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #1094
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Granted. The unnecessary corruption begins to break down the fabric of reality. As a result everyone you ever loved ceases to exist.

I wish for a functional star ship so that I may travel anywhere in the universe.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #1095
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Granted. You have a star ship which on your maiden voyage breaks down on a planet inhabited by The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal, oh and you've forgotten your towel.

I wish for a chicken dinner.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness