Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
christophereger
christophereger began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
New zombie novel, Last Stand on Zombie Island by Christopher Eger released

New zombie novel, Last Stand on Zombie Island by Christopher Eger released

Feeling a little green around the gills since the Walking Dead is on hiatus? Love the thought of some shambling, distended, and grotesque hordes making their way to your door? Are you ready to displace to a more defensible location? Well spend your time looking at this.

Disease-K has decimated the world leaving its victims shambling homicidal maniacs. And nestled along the warm Gulf waters sits Gulf Shores…the last outpost of civilization. With looters and thieves preying on the shocked survivors, it’s up to the retirees and bank tellers, phone repairmen, and charterboat captains to put the town back together.

There, in the sands and marshes of the Gulf of Mexico, the citizens of Gulf Shores along with scattered military units, a downed Air Force pilot, and a lone Coast Guard cutter form the last line of defense against the amassing horde of the infected marching its way toward the sea destroying what is left of humanity along the way.

[edited - MODERAT0R]

The first reviews are in and they look good:

“Last Stand on Zombie Island was good to the last drop…of flesh and blood, that is! Very captivating and entertaining throughout with interesting, relatable characters that will keep you intrigued. The zombies themselves are more amped, determined that your standard shambling zombie, and will have you on the edge of your seat. Two thumbs up, 5 stars, a real page-turner! I hope there is a sequel coming!”

“Last Stand on Zombie Island was one of those books that once I started it was hard to put down. Although it started a little slow, once it heated up, it stayed that way until the end. The writer did a great job with vivid descriptions and writing that allowed the reader to feel exactly what the characters were feeling. Since The Walking Dead in on break, I needed a good zombie book to fill the void. This certainly did with believable characters and I even tensed up while reading some of the scenes. Looking forward to the next book! “

[Edited - Moderator]

It’s up on Amazon for Kindle , Barnes and Noble for Nook , the publisher, and Smashwords in PDF, EPUB and all other formats

For more about Last Stand on Zombie and Christopher Eger go to www.laststandonzombieisland.com, contact egerwriter@gmail.com for interviews, or if you just want to talk about the undead.
Now rush out, Rush out, and Buy two copies! (Just saying,)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-25-2012 at 11:51 AM.
christophereger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:52 AM   #2
christophereger

We were mentioned in The Kindle Book Review As a HOT NEW RELEASE! http://thekindlebookreview.blogspot....on-zombie.html

“Zombie lovers prepare for a fast-paced well-developed debut novel. Today’s HOT NEW Release is Last Stand on Zombie Island by Christopher Eger. “The zombies themselves are more amped and determined that your standard shambling zombie and will have you on the edge of your seat.”
Old 07-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #3
christophereger

We are on the Daily Deadz Dead Talk Page

Mike Esser over at the Examiner grabbed me for an interview about zombies, Twinkies and the zombie apocalypse. Its rather funny I think.

Here it is- http://www.examiner.com/article/dead...sland-s-author

By the way, by my book, hahah http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cm_cd_asin_lnk

Just kidding. (no really, check it out)