Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 03:40 AM   #1
flycomputer
flycomputer began at the beginning.

Device: BOOX m92, KOBO touch
Question The screen of my M92 stops showing anything.

Hi everyone,
I have bought a BOOX m92 for almost seven months, and I really love it.
Yesterday, after I hit the power bottom, the blue light beside the stick was on but nothing showed up on the screen. It just remained blank as if it's powered off.
So I charged it for the whole day and checked it again--same thing happened, the light was on and the screen was blank. Then I hit the reset bottom, held the power for a long time and turned it back on-- the light was acting as if my reader was functioning normally-- I need to wait several seconds before the light goes off.
I don't quiet get it, what could happened to my M92 and how can I fix it?

I will be really appreciated if anyone tells me how to do or what's wrong, thanks a lot.
flycomputer
flycomputer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:22 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by flycomputer View Post
Hi everyone,
I have bought a BOOX m92 for almost seven months, and I really love it.
Yesterday, after I hit the power bottom, the blue light beside the stick was on but nothing showed up on the screen. It just remained blank as if it's powered off.
So I charged it for the whole day and checked it again--same thing happened, the light was on and the screen was blank. Then I hit the reset bottom, held the power for a long time and turned it back on-- the light was acting as if my reader was functioning normally-- I need to wait several seconds before the light goes off.

I will be really appreciated if anyone tells me how to do or what's wrong, thanks a lot.
flycomputer
is the screen just blank or you can see some stripes on it?
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
flycomputer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
is the screen just blank or you can see some stripes on it?
Just blank
Old 11-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #4
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Quote:
Отсоединён шлейф экрана от материнской платы. Разберите книгу и соедините заново. Скотчем зафиксируйте положение.
Screen cable disconnected from the motherboard. Disassemble the book and connect again. Scotch lock position.
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:59 AM   #5
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Just blank
Contact your vendor - the screen is most likely defective and shall be replaced.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:39 AM   #6
flycomputer

Wow...I am not sure whether I will break it even further by doing this, thanks for your advise anyway.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:40 AM   #7
flycomputer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Contact your vendor - the screen is most likely defective and shall be replaced.
Thanks, I will try to contact them.

Tags
blank, display, m92, problem