Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
James Bond Novels

I have tried to find James Bond novels for some light reading. The only place I can find them is the Sony store. Which would be ok if they weren't selling them for over $12 US each. That is NUTS!!! Anybody know of other sources that would work with the Sony reader?
Thanks,
RA
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:25 AM   #2
Nate0072
Enthusiast
Nate0072 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Nate0072 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Nate0072 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader 505 (Silver)
What other ebook stores have you tried?
Nate0072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2009, 02:43 AM   #3
Sporadic
Banned
Sporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with others

Device: Kindle 1
That's about par for the course.

Even in the Kindle store, they are $9.99 each
Sporadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

I have checked the Kindle store, Bookonboard and fictionwise. Titles like "From Russia with Love" are not even available anywhere but from Sony.
RA
Old 04-30-2009, 05:19 AM   #5
Sporadic
Banned
Sporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with others

Device: Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by radamo View Post
I have checked the Kindle store, Bookonboard and fictionwise. Titles like "From Russia with Love" are not even available anywhere but from Sony.
RA
What?

http://www.amazon.com/From-Russia-wi.../dp/B001A5W8YU
Sporadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2009, 12:15 PM   #6
radamo
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporadic View Post
I guess I missed that when I looked here:
http://www.amazon.com/Russia-Love-Ja...1108068&sr=8-2

Thanks,
RA