Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-19-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
slumba
slumba began at the beginning.

Device: none
Does it take a USB keyboard?

Sorry for being a newbie, but I haven't been able to figure this out from all the reading I have done on the iRex DR1000 series.

My situation is that I read a lot of PDFs, but don't want to also lug around a notebook computer.

Can you attach a USB keyboard to the iRex and type on it? There are these USB keyboards that are made out of silicone and that roll up into a tight ball, but still lay flat when you unroll them.
slumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Not currently. The USB port that is on the DR allows it to connect to a PC, but it doesn't allow you to connect to other accessories. There has been some speculation that it can be hacked to allow both, but as far as I know nobody has done that yet.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert