Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 05:33 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Get well soon, David!

I was just contacted by Paul Biba that David of TeleRead has suffered a heart attack last Thursday night. From Paul's blog post:

Quote:
I would suggest that anyone who wants to send their regards to David do so by adding a comment to this post so that David just has to look in one place. If this post gets pushed down by other articles I’ll put it back up at the top again.

For all those who have permission to post on this blog, let’s try to keep things going while David is under the weather.

For those who don’t have permission to post, if you want to send me a post by email, I will put it up with due credit to you. Keeping the blog running is the best thing we can do for David at this point. You can send me any postings at paulkbiba at gmail.com
I'd like to wish my friend David a speedy recovery and I pray that he and his family stay strong through this tough time.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:41 PM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
So sorry to hear the news, but very glad to hear that he is recovering! David, best wishes for a speedy recovery… my thoughts will definitely be with you!
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2008, 05:49 PM   #3
paulkbiba
Connoisseur
paulkbiba began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia e61i, iPhone
Please post any "get wells" over at TeleRead under my comment, so that David just has to look in one place. Thanks,

Paul
paulkbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:38 PM   #4
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Get well soon David
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #5
Zora
Enthusiast
Zora began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch, Nexus tablet
Best wishes from me and -- I'm sure -- all the rest of the gang at Distributed Proofreaders.
Zora is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2008, 04:41 AM   #6
kein
kein began at the beginning.

Device: IREX ILIAD
get well soon!!!
kein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:14 AM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Remember, please that if you leave your well wishes over here, David will only have to go to one place to read them.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:18 AM   #8
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Remember, please that if you leave your well wishes over here, David will only have to go to one place to read them.
Yes, but if we post them here then he gets to count this as rehab, since he has to move his arms around to click on the buttons.

Best wishes, David!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:16 PM   #9
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Bump.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote