Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 01-04-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
SoonerGirl
SoonerGirl began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
Unhappy What am I missing here?

I have a new Sony PRS-600 and have purchased a few books. I thought I'd downloaded a few ePub books as well, but instead it seems that I've only downloaded links to these books. I can access the books on my Mac, but they're not syncing onto my 600 like the purchased books. Since one of the main reasons that I have the Sony is because of the file versatility, I'm sure I must be doing something wrong. Help!
SoonerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:50 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerGirl View Post
I have a new Sony PRS-600 and have purchased a few books. I thought I'd downloaded a few ePub books as well, but instead it seems that I've only downloaded links to these books. I can access the books on my Mac, but they're not syncing onto my 600 like the purchased books. Since one of the main reasons that I have the Sony is because of the file versatility, I'm sure I must be doing something wrong. Help!
Let's try to get to the root of your problem. When you purchased your books, did you download them with Adobe Digital Editions? Have you authorized your Sony with ADE? How have you transferred your books to your reader?
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #3
SoonerGirl
SoonerGirl began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
I did download Adobe Reader Digital Edition. I found the ebooks on a website with free downloads - not one that I remember. I have since managed to download a free volume of Edgar Allen Poe's works from kobobooks.com. Maybe I just wasn't working with a good site?
SoonerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Where did you get the others from? Maybe they have extra DRM you don't know about.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote