Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-08-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
Jen Wylie
Jen Wylie began at the beginning.

Device: none
Tales of Ever- YA fantasy short story series

Hi everyone!
I would like to share with you my newest works...
Tales of Ever is a fast paced fantasy series written for young adults (13-17 year olds) but loved by adults too!

Series Blurb:

Welcome to Ever.

Ever, a deadly realm where feared, powerful and dangerous magical beings are banished. Though very large, it is not a world but a magically created prison. You can’t break through its circular boundary. Who, or what, made Ever? I’ve no idea. They were powerful, and cruel. That is all I can tell you.

Ever is like and unlike every other world. Nothing is safe. Safety is a dream. Ever is a nightmare. Few survive their first day. Nothing is what it seems. If something appears safe, it isn’t. If something appears dangerous, well it is, but probably more so than you think.

Ever has no sun, no moon, no stars at night. Time is told by the ever changing color of the sky where portals open, dropping new inhabitants, or new terrors. Time does pass. Don’t worry, you won’t get old. You won’t live that long.

The landscape changes without reason form dessert to jungles. The flora isn’t safe at any time. There is food, if you can find it without getting eaten yourself. Most plants and animals are poisonous. So is the water.

Are you afraid? You should be. This is the end. It gets worse of course. Remember the portals? Do think angels come through? Rarely the innocent do. Mostly, it is people of evil, people too powerful to kill. Their magic works here. The creature’s are worse.

Do you understand? Well you will eventually, or you’ll die. There is no escaping Ever. Ever.

This series will contain 6 shorts, a new one released the first tuesday of every month! #1 Banished, #2 Fire Girl and #3 Shadow are all out now!

They are available in all ebook formats 0.99 each.
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Smashwords
OmniLit

Happy reading and I always love to hear from you! Feel free to drop me note
Jen Wylie
www.jenniferwylie.ca
Jen Wylie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, paranormal, series, short story, young adult