Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-29-2013, 12:07 PM   #1
Dee Q
Born Yesterday
Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2 & Kindle Scribe
A poem I wrote

Hi guys, I think sometimes it's best to express ourselves using poems. This is a poem named "Lost" that I wrote. I'm not a native English speaker and English is not even my second language, not to mention that fact that I don't know beans about the English verse, so please forgive me if there are any foolish use of the language and inappropriateness. It's rather short and I hope it's understandable and tolerable enough.

Lost

Oh how I miss the good old days
When people were nice and tender-hearted
When I had trees to climbs and birds to raise
And green fields where I would rest on with my buddies, feeling contented

But now I feel lost and deeply wretched
Craving for love and companionship and warmth
For out there people themselves are struggling in their tiring orbit
Or perhaps with this disgrace I must come to terms

I would turn to angels then
‘Cause by hearsay they’re pure and benevolent
Yet where they are and how to find them are beyond my ken
I’m crushed, impoverished, and disheartened…
Dee Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Hey, we've got a thread of people writing poetry. You ought to join them! Let's see if I can find that thread ..... here it is!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2013, 09:26 PM   #3
Dee Q
Born Yesterday
Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2 & Kindle Scribe
Thank you badgoodDeb! I didn't know then. I'll try there.
Dee Q is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
poem