Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #16
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Ready to continue to the next in line, Baen has emailed a code to weedfreek.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:02 AM   #17
Dcslz
Dcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Fire, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
PM Sent to bfollowell

Thanks scottken.
Dcslz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2012, 02:43 AM   #18
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Code received, thank you, redeemed and forwarded to GeckoFriend.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:21 AM   #19
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
PM sent to Dcslz
plib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #20
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Code received, redeemed, and sent to koland.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #21
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I will say again you do not need to be new to baen to participate, this is my third time participating in this sort of thread and I am hardly new to baen since I purchased several David Weber novels prior to participating in threads like this.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:45 PM   #22
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
You do need a new email for the code to be sent to. You can redeem thecode on an existing account,but it first mustbe senttoa new email. Please don't misinform people or it will kill the chain.
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #23
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi47 View Post
Sending pm to Koland
Code sent to Papi47
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #24
Papi47
Zealot
Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle3, iPad
Thanks Koland... Code sent to ATDrake. Enjoy
Papi47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #25
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Code received from Papi47, sent on to twobits, copy in my inbox in case some spamtrap eats it; many thanks to scottken for starting this and everyone for keeping the chain going.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #26
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I will say again you do not need to be new to baen to participate, this is my third time participating in this sort of thread and I am hardly new to baen since I purchased several David Weber novels prior to participating in threads like this.
This is what I included in the little guide I wrote. The wording could do with a tidy up but as far as I know the substance is correct. If someone disagrees could they please elucidate for me and if necessary I'll change any errors.

Quote:
The process isn't too difficult but I know I had to work it out the first time, so in bullet form:
  1. You PM requesting the code and including your email address. NOTE: This cannot be an email address already registered with a Baen account, or previously used to receive a code, as the email used to generate the code has to be "new to Baen". Your best bet is to create an entirely new email just for this particular offer, that way there should be no possible rejections.
    Post in the main thread that you have PM'd requesting the code, so that the next eager reader knows who to contact with his PM to join the line.
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. Go to Baen (there is a link directly to the monthly bundle in the gift certificate). The code generated is a single use code, once used it cannot be reused and it is only valid for that month's bundle, but it does not have to be used with an account registered to the "new" email address given to create the code. Therefore if you already have a Baen account you can use the code with that existing account. If you do not have an existing account then follow Step 7 after you have filled your shopping cart.
Thanks.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #27
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by plib View Post
This is what I included in the little guide I wrote. The wording could do with a tidy up but as far as I know the substance is correct. If someone disagrees could they please elucidate for me and if necessary I'll change any errors.

Thanks.
It looks good to me but I don't necessarily think it's 100% correct. I always use the same email address every single time and I've never experienced the first problem. Now, it is an email address that has never been registered on the Baen web-site but I do use the same email every time.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:01 AM   #28
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfollowell View Post
It looks good to me but I don't necessarily think it's 100% correct. I always use the same email address every single time and I've never experienced the first problem. Now, it is an email address that has never been registered on the Baen web-site but I do use the same email every time.

- Byron
I have a second email that is not registered to a Baen Account that I send the gift coupon to for every Monthly Baen Bundle that I buy, also for getting coupons.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:19 AM   #29
colleenFL
Groupie
colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.

Device: PW3, PW1, Kobo N647, Sony PRS-600, Sony PRS-300, various tablets
PM sent to plib
colleenFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:22 AM   #30
twobits
Addict
twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
code redeemed, and should be on its way to gbm
twobits is offline   Reply With Quote