Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 05:57 AM   #1
Icarusbop
Groupie
Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.

Device: PRS505
Mobipocket Support.

Hello all:

I have recently tried logging into my mobipocket account and got the following message on the page
'On 8/24/07, Mobipocket reset your password, so yada yada yada '

(I used my account November Last year, so have no idea what is going on the the date shown on the error)

anyway I went through their password retrieval thing as advised - since I no longer have the same email address. and so far have not recevied any response from them - does anyone have any idea how long they normally take, is there another route for me to contact them?
I have approf £45 credit with them whcih I really would like to use....

Icarusbop
Icarusbop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #2
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarusbop View Post
Hello all:

I have recently tried logging into my mobipocket account and got the following message on the page
'On 8/24/07, Mobipocket reset your password, so yada yada yada '

(I used my account November Last year, so have no idea what is going on the the date shown on the error)

anyway I went through their password retrieval thing as advised - since I no longer have the same email address. and so far have not recevied any response from them - does anyone have any idea how long they normally take, is there another route for me to contact them?
I have approf £45 credit with them whcih I really would like to use....

Icarusbop
I would think their response would go to your OLD email address that they have on file. I would contact them and explain. Give them your old email and new one. If they have a phone # call them. I had to do this with a software company before.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert