Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-01-2010, 07:03 AM   #1
rbruce1314
Groupie
rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Xgody tablet, LG G3 (Android), moon+reader
Support for nokia 5800?

I've had a search of the forum and can't find an answer, so sorry if this has been answered before.

Is there a support package for using the Nokia 5800 with Calibre? My reader is the zxreader which is a brilliant device but it would be better if I could sync directly - zxreader only supports fb2 (and text).

I gather a code can be sent to sort it: how do I go about it?

Thanks
rbruce1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbruce1314 View Post
I gather a code can be sent to sort it: how do I go about it?
Check out Calibre's FAQ.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2010, 04:16 AM   #3
rbruce1314
Groupie
rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rbruce1314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Check out Calibre's FAQ.
Done that - hence the question here! I've done the 2 debugs as per instructions and printed the results. Apart from the fact they look identical, I cannot find anywhere on the site that tells me where to send the printouts to!!!

So, dwanthny, (or anybody else for that matter) if you can tell me where to send them I would be most grateful.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:17 AM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
The normal thing to do is to add them as a file attachement to a post here in the forum.

An alternative is to raise an enhacment request ticket via the calibre home site, and attach them as attachements to the ticket.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:21 AM   #5
rbruce1314
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
An alternative is to raise an enhacment request ticket via the calibre home site, and attach them as attachements to the ticket.
Ah - got it now. I'll do that.
Advert