Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
LesRS
Enthusiast
LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Lenovo A1 Tablet
Lightbulb Darken Fonts on Rooted NST

Hi all!

Is there a system setting that allows a user to darken the fonts?

In using Opera Mini and Dropbox, the fonts are so light, I can barely see what document I want to open. I have a clip on light, but I swear, I need another one to attach to the bottom of the screen so I can see, even in a lighted room.

I'm thinking about getting a head light to put on at night when I am trying to read.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
LesRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
I don't think the dropbox problem is a "font" problem but a "color" one. I think the Nook STR is rendering light blue text as very light grey. I had similar problems with FBReader until I changed the color in which is shows links.

I don't have any idea how to convince the Nook STR to render "light blue" as black.
slm is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #3
LesRS
Enthusiast
LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Lenovo A1 Tablet
Thank you! I will keep playing with it.
LesRS is offline   Reply With Quote