Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
Lotus Esprit
Addict
Lotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Limera1n Jailbreak Instruction Guide

The Jailbreak for the latest release of the iOS is now available for download.

Once you have downloaded it here is a link to an instruction guide on how to implement it.

Link: iOS 4.x Limera1n Jailbreak Guide
Lotus Esprit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
lazyartist
lazyartist began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad is my only Computer :)
Tested Limera1n and it worked like a charm, before I restored to an unjailbroken os. I like to keep my options open but I prefer to keep my ipad in warranty just in case since I currently dont use any of the features a jailbroken os allows.

*shakes head at apple*
Its like they want people to jailbreak, as much as I love the ipad there are some basic features that should be with all devices, and apple is dragging their feet about including them in the ios 4.2. Which is one of the reason congress specifically made a law saying it was legal to jailbreak your devices, because companies like apple are trying to be too proprietary with devices they no longer own.
lazyartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert