Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-24-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Hello from The Rock of Gibraltar

Been an avid paperback reader it came to a point that the wife is complaining about lack of space so I started researching this e-book thingy phenomena, after many days googleing I found this great site and it has helped me decide which device to go for, I do my reading mostly at bed time so a device with backlight was a priority, after much forum reading I decided to go for the Palm TX and at a very affordable price too found it at ebay for £130 (around $257.00) including postage. I’m now looking into book prices and formats .

Regards
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:35 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome to MobileRead! I'm glad you found some good info, and I'm sure you'll find much more if you continue to dig into the forums. Some common favorite formats on PalmOS include those at eReader.com and MobiPocket.

You will also find that there are many e-books available in Palm formats from other sites like ManyBooks.net. Enjoy your new e-book reader!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert