Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
My wife made me a custom Pandigital Novel case!

I asked my wife to put her craft skills to the test to make some cases for some of our gadgets. The link below has some pictures of the Pandigital Novel portfolio case, ipad case, and nook sleeve (needed a sleeve to house my nook with Lyra light cover).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shellv/...7624513412945/

If anyone is interested in one, I might be able to talk her into making a couple for a small profit.

Last edited by Noah98; 08-02-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
Lastblade
Nookie are we
Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lastblade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks with and without color
Stop pimping out your wife!!!

Seriously, that looks great.
Lastblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ok, the price would be $30 for a folio style case, and $20 for a sleeve plus shipping. We can ship them however you want. She added pictures of the different fabric options (with labels) to the original picture gallery.

You can contact us at vsteelers99@gmail.com

Last edited by Noah98; 08-02-2010 at 07:48 PM.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
Noah98
Eccentric

Link to our custom case store

We started a store for custom Pandigital Novel cases. We have already made a few for various users. There is a picture of the latest one (in black) in the gallery.

Here is the link if you are interested in buying one:

www.etsy.com/shop/shellvollaro
Old 01-26-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
jennyleavitt
jennyleavitt began at the beginning.

Device: pandigital novel, white
Smile need cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah98 View Post
I asked my wife to put her craft skills to the test to make some cases for some of our gadgets. The link below has some pictures of the Pandigital Novel portfolio case, ipad case, and nook sleeve (needed a sleeve to house my nook with Lyra light cover).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shellv/...7624513412945/

If anyone is interested in one, I might be able to talk her into making a couple for a small profit.
The pictures are amazing, I have a white pandigital, model #PRD07TWWH756. I am very intrested, what is a general price, and how long before I can get it ? PLease let me know ASAP. my e-mail bohnson2000@yahoo,com. Thanks Jenny Leavitt.
jennyleavitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #6
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
I've got a buddy that might be interested in one of these. Sent him the link. He's got the black model. Etsy store says she's on vacation though...?
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:38 PM   #7
jtintle
jtintle began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Novel Black
hey Noah98, you might want to head over to slatedroid, and ask a mod if you can advertise, there are quite a few novel users over there
jtintle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #8
Noah98
Eccentric

Hey everybody,

Thank you guys for your interest in the cases. My wife has actually been swamped with orders over the past couple of months. I never thought that so many people owned the device!

She put that she was on vacation so that she could catch up on orders. Her work schedule is quite hectic as of late, so it will take her longer to make the cases. If anyone is still interested, you can still contact her, but it might take up to two weeks to make one. Actually she is working on Jenny's today
Old 03-17-2011, 01:55 AM   #9
MahoganyBttrfly
MahoganyBttrfly began at the beginning.

Device: pandigital
Hi Noah,

I am wondering if your Wife, God Bless her, has gotten caught up on her orders. I am very interested in putting in an order. I got a Pandigital 9" for V-day and settled on a case that just isn't my style, there is only 1 available on the market for purchase.

I will send an email also and hope your new found business continues to boom!
MahoganyBttrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:53 AM   #10
kaylakrauss
kaylakrauss began at the beginning.

Device: lookbook
I want one but tweaked a little?

I have a lookbook and they are quite similler in size to the pandigital novel 9". I would really like to have a couple of cases made. one for me and one for my husbands lookbooks. If you are interested in helping us sent me and email at tupperkayla@gmail.com. thanks a million for your time.
kaylakrauss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:48 AM   #11
Noah98
Eccentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylakrauss View Post
I have a lookbook and they are quite similler in size to the pandigital novel 9". I would really like to have a couple of cases made. one for me and one for my husbands lookbooks. If you are interested in helping us sent me and email at tupperkayla@gmail.com. thanks a million for your time.
Sorry, she is not currently making them due to her accelerated work schedule.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #12
Noah98
Eccentric

My wife is making ereader cases again! Check out the new designs on her Etsy store.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:51 AM   #13
VaultBoy
Addict
VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaultBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle of many shapes, PIPBoy 3000
Hot dang. That's snazzy.
VaultBoy is offline   Reply With Quote