Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-05-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
GoodReads Widgets

Are any of the Goodreads widgets allowed to be used here? If so, can they be used in a post and/or signature?

The Ticker Factory banner seems to no longer be working properly for me, in Chrome, and I would love to be able to use one of the GoodReads tracking/counting widgets during my Annual Reading Challenge, here.

T.I.A.

Edit: I would specifically like to use the one created for the reading challenge at the very bottom of the "Widgets" page.

Last edited by Nyssa; 12-05-2011 at 08:28 AM. Reason: typo
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:42 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I have sent you a PM, Nyssa.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:27 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I have sent you a PM, Nyssa.
Wouldn't a public answer assist everyone else who might be reading this thread?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #4
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Wouldn't a public answer assist everyone else who might be reading this thread?
I was asked for additional information. No decision has been made as yet.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I was asked for additional information. No decision has been made as yet.
That makes sense. My brain isn't so quick after coming off the night shift.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:40 AM   #6
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Can I ask what the decision on this was? I would also like to use the Goodreads reading challenge widget.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
Nyssa
Series Addict

The GoodReads Widgets are not allowed. It was suggested that I use "button" , like the one currently in my signature, instead.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #8
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Nyssa, I can't see your goodreads profile or your book list when I click your button because it's private. I didn't know if that was intentional or not.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:25 AM   #9
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Nyssa, I can't see your goodreads profile or your book list when I click your button because it's private. I didn't know if that was intentional or not.
My profile should be, but my book list shouldn't. I'll have to wait until I get home this evening to figure it out. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #10
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
My profile should be, but my book list shouldn't. I'll have to wait until I get home this evening to figure it out. Thanks for the heads up!
I've changed my settings, if anyone would like to check that the "button" now works. There are no books on the shelf as yet, however, seeing as it is for 2012.

Thank You.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired

Quote:
I've changed my settings, if anyone would like to check that the "button" now works. There are no books on the shelf as yet, however, seeing as it is for 2012.
It works fine now.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:27 PM   #12
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
It works fine now.
Thank you. I've now moved it from my signature to my Challenge List/Progress post.

Last edited by Nyssa; 12-20-2011 at 07:30 PM.