Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #31
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
+1 vote for epub as well. I would really like to read your book but until it is available in epub format I can't so I just guess you don't want my money. Oh well I have plenty of other books I can purchase and read.

Thanks
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:33 PM   #32
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Now available in E-PUB format! :)

I'm so pleased to announce that "The Eye of the Storm" is now available in e-pub format.
http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndS...oly&cat=\Books
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:00 AM   #33
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlk View Post
I'm so pleased to announce that "The Eye of the Storm" is now available in e-pub format.
http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndS...oly&cat=\Books
That is great! Only problem now is that because it is not a US merchant my CC will decline the transaction until I can call my bank and authorize the transaction
Old 05-26-2011, 08:40 AM   #34
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hey Rd!
All three books in the trilogy are now available at amazon for the kindle and booku for e-pub.

http://www.amazon.com/William-L.-K./..._athr_dp_pel_1
http://www.booku.com/author/William-L.-K.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #35
Williamlk
Guru

GIVEAWAY THIS WEEK!!! :)

Old 06-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #36
rdjack21
Groupie

Again I would love to purchase your book and read it but I can't at this point because it is only available at Amazon. Why is it so hard for your publisher to go here Pubit! and upload your book so the rest of us can get it? Or even better yet have your publisher go to SmashWords and automatically get all formats.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #37
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
@Williamlk:
Are the epub books at http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndS...oly&cat=\Books by you DRM Free? if they are would like to add them to calibres database of drm free ebooks. see http://drmfree.calibre-ebook.com/
please let me know. thanks.
Krittika
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:33 PM   #38
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjack21 View Post
Again I would love to purchase your book and read it but I can't at this point because it is only available at Amazon. Why is it so hard for your publisher to go here Pubit! and upload your book so the rest of us can get it? Or even better yet have your publisher go to SmashWords and automatically get all formats.

Hello!

If you go to sci-fi-cafe.com there is a list of all the places these e-books can be purchased.

Thank you so much for your interest!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #39
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krittika Goyal View Post
@Williamlk:
Are the epub books at http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndS...oly&cat=\Books by you DRM Free? if they are would like to add them to calibres database of drm free ebooks. see http://drmfree.calibre-ebook.com/
please let me know. thanks.
Krittika
Krittika,

Sorry, they are not free. Thank you for asking.
The free book giveaway is just a special being run this week by Big Al's Books and Pals. http://booksandpals.blogspot.com/201...-of-storm.html
Old 06-11-2011, 05:23 PM   #40
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
@Williamlk: Sorry, if I wasn't clear. I was not asking if they are free. I was asking if they have DRM (Digital Rights Management), i. e. if they are "DRM-free". I was wondering basically if they are in a restrictive format that requires special software and work on specific devices. Like if I buy an ebook from your site can the same ebook be read on the sony reader, the ipad and the nook? Please let me know. Thanks.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #41
Williamlk
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krittika Goyal View Post
@Williamlk: Sorry, if I wasn't clear. I was not asking if they are free. I was asking if they have DRM (Digital Rights Management), i. e. if they are "DRM-free". I was wondering basically if they are in a restrictive format that requires special software and work on specific devices. Like if I buy an ebook from your site can the same ebook be read on the sony reader, the ipad and the nook? Please let me know. Thanks.
At the moment they are in epub and mobi format. The books are available from many retailers that are listed at sci-fi-cafe.com
I'm not totally sure if they are "DRM free" or not but will check into it.
Thanks for the inquiry!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #42
Williamlk
Guru

NEWS: Test the new bookstore - all titles just £0.36 or $0.50
www.sci-fi-cafe.com

Help us to test our new online eBook store and get everything for a super-low price for a VERY limited period. We're pretty sure that we've shaken all the bugs out and we'd certainly appreciate hearing how your experience was. We're using PayPal to collect payment, so you can be sure that the transactions are safe and secure.
www.sci-fi-cafe.com
Old 12-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #43
Williamlk
Guru

NEW REVIEW!

Parallel worlds or a drug induced dream? A little of both, no wonder I had no idea what was really going on. I'm thinking George Lucas meets Timothy Leary. The moral and spiritual dilemmas in this book are profound. William does a wonderful job blending the two worlds together; I can't wait to find out what comes next! I'm off to read Barok's Exodus (The Stritonoly Chronicles).
Old 02-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #44
Williamlk
Guru

The Eye of the Storm opens the Stritonoly Chronicles series in glorious style on sci-fi-cafe.com.
Dmitri, son of the Czar of Stritonoly, driven insane by the forbidden poison of the slave-race Acidel sets in motion a catastrophic chain of events.
A terrifying and eternal force stalks the forest nearby as a storm of epic proportions gathers over the Citadel.

"William L.K has proven his talent for consistently good writing. There are unmistakable overtones of "Dune" in this story but on top of that, the brilliance of plot craftsmanship that just keeps you guessing. A great read."
http://www.amazon.com/Eye-Storm-Stri.../dp/B004H1TLU8
Old 08-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #45
Williamlk
Guru

Book One: [[ASIN:B004H1TLU8 The Eye of the Storm (The Stritonoly Chronicles)]]

5.0 out of 5 stars Science Fiction Reality December 13, 2010
By Doobie
Format:Kindle Edition
If you ever wondered why some authors are masters in the genre of Science Fiction,
it is because they intertwine enough reality in their stories to make them believable. They take you to other planets with creatures that are only in your dreams and nightmares. They take you to other worlds with some of the same mistakes and insanities that keep us awake at night here on earth.

That is exactly what William L.K. has done in his book The Eye of the Storm.

A seemingly doomed planet, a species of slave creatures, good versus evil and a young girl dying on earth. These are all merged into a Science fiction tale that will leave you breathless. You find yourself immersed in the saga of a young man bent on the destruction of not only himself and his family but of a planet that is in the eye of a storm.

Tags
fantasy, kindle book, paranormal, science fiction, william l.k.