Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > IMP Books (offline)

Notices

Old 01-22-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Grahame, Kenneth: The Wind In The Willows, v.1, 22 Jan 2009

This is the 1913 edition of the classic children's story by Kenneth Grahame with illustrations by Paul Bransom. I was in my 30's when I enjoyed this book for the first time. The first few paragraphs drew me in fully and in an instant I was marvelling at springtime with Mole. I have reread it many times since. I hope you enjoy it.

Bransom died in 1979 so this illustrated edition, which is in the public domain in the U.S., may not be so where you live. Please check before downloading.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote