Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-27-2012, 04:06 AM   #1
EvMB1
Enthusiast
EvMB1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Suggestions? Calibre library says I have 433 authors but the backup shows 437

Hi this is probably in the wrong place but I couldn't work out where to put it.

I have 433 authors listed in Calibre but when I 'save to disk' to make a backup, there are 4 extra. There were 6 extra but I was able to find those. Anyone got a suggestion for a quick way to find the offending extras? I've gone through the list over and over and can't find them
EvMB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:11 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Since save to disk uses author_sort and not authors there is no connection between the number of authors in the library and the number of folders created by save to disk. And even if it used authors, tht would be authors per book, so you would not get a match if you had books that have multiple authors and one of those authors appears in more than one multiple author book.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert