Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-29-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
sirca
sirca began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Kindle Keyboard doesn´t sort by most recent

Hi, since my kindle 3 (or keyboard) was automatically updated to firmware 3.3 via wifi, it has gone mad
The problem was that doesn´t sort by the most recent ( the last I was reading), it sort it by the most recent I had input in the kindle memory.

At first time I thought it was because it was jailbreaked for change screensavers. Once removed the jailbreak and return to factory settings this was solved.

But three weeks later, again the same problem.

I don´t know what happens, but its very frustrating never had my recent book in the first position

Somebody have the same problem? Or know how solve it?

PD: sorry for my English, is a little rusty, I know it
sirca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The clock on your Kindle is probably wrong. You need to connect to Amazon's servers, either by WiFi or 3G, in order to set the clock correctly.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2012, 03:46 PM   #3
sirca
sirca began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Only turn on the wifi or do something more ?

Edit: I click in home> menú> sync and check for items, and now it was sort by the most recent
Thanks a lot

Last edited by sirca; 01-29-2012 at 03:53 PM.
sirca is offline   Reply With Quote