Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-06-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
C.S.
Enthusiast
C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Kindle 4/K Touch Cover: Marware jurn Beige (recent Special Offer) - PICS & THOUGHTS

Today, it seems everyone FINALLY got the Special Offer for K4 covers that Amazon originally rolled out last week...

As some of you know, there were initially two Special Offers - one for K3 covers, another for K4 - but I got the K3 Offer despite having a K4, and I know I wasn't alone. Others on this board and elsewhere were in the same boat.

Long story short, I e-mailed Amazon and they told me to order the cover I wanted from the K4 Special Offer and they'd refund me the difference. After a few e-mails, they did exactly that.

I ended up getting the Marware jurni Kindle and Kindle Touch Cover, Beige.

There are one or two bad reviews saying it doesn't work well as a cover. That may be true...I don't know (I read the Kindle "naked"). I bought it because it doubles as a case and it works very well for MY intended purpose.

$15 for this cover (with the Offer) is pretty good IMO.

Here are some pics. I took them myself so don't expect professional quality or anything.

(They're thumbnails. Click on them for the full sizes.)

Last edited by C.S.; 11-06-2011 at 01:04 AM.
C.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Nice review! I got the offer this morning too but like you I got Amazon to honor the other one for a K4 Cover.
I ordered a Mareware Eco-Flip cover it will be here Tuesday.

Here's some pics of the Marware EcoVue Cover that Jack posted.

Here's some pics of the Mareware Eco-Flip cover by emoorman.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-06-2011 at 01:33 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert