Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-15-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Archive of old versions of Sony eBook Library software

Does anyone perchance have an archive of old versions of the Sony eBook Library software?
I remember that the version before the release of the PRS-505 et al provided a preview of PDFs etc that was more accurate of how the PRS-500 displays them than the current version, but I think I deleted it :/ Went looking for it, but it seems lost
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
April, I have the following copies of the Sony software (all for Windows):
  1. CONNECT Reader Installer.exe (download date 8/31/07)
  2. PRS-500 Updater 1.0.03.07170 (firmware).exe (download date 8/31/07)
  3. PRS-505 Updater 1.1.00.18040.exe (download date 8/1/08)
  4. eBook Library Installer 2.2.00.18100.exe (download date 8/1/08)
  5. eBook Library Installer 2.5.00.09170.exe (download date 12/9/08)

They all average around 12K in size (too big to send via YAHOO or GMAIL, I think). Which would you like? I could put it/them out to Rapidshare and send you the download link.

It's 3:00 Eastern Time and I'm afraid I'm heading in to work. So I won't be home for the next 5 or 6 hours unless things go unexpectedly well for me.

I'd be happy to upload any of the ones you'd like to try, though.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #3
hmgreen
Enthusiast
hmgreen began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -600, -900, Kindle 2, Touch, PW1 (all gone), PW2, Voyage
Does anyone have the 2.5 software available for download

3.0 has bugs that lock up the app on my Vista machine. Sony has removed 2.5 from their site. Does anyone have a copy for download?

Thanks!

Howard Green
hmgreen is offline   Reply With Quote