Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #16
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Oops, my bad. I thought it was the book, but it's not. It's a promo for the book.
I think they switched out the text; it did say it was book one, then changed to the shorter PDF that is a pre-series guide to the characters. The cover and the links to "buy" the book are still for Outcast.

Karen
http://booksontheknob.blogspot.com/
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #17
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Just a heads up. The first five titles at Suvudu are only free through 8/19/09, so if you want them and haven't grabbed them yet better do it soon.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #18
Gerry
Enthusiast
Gerry began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen 3
File size?

Thanks for the heads up on the books!

I just downloaded them all. I did notice that some of them have HUGE file sizes. Red Mars is almost 37 MB, and Assassin is almost 28 MB. Won't files that big hang up a reader? I just finished a pdf book that was a bit over 4 MB and it was very slow to open. (Once it was open page turns were fine.)

As always, thanks.

Gerry
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #19
DanT
Connoisseur
DanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo
Files Size

It's just suvudu using one of the worst possible way to make an "ebook". Scan page directly to pdf so there is no text just image.

Last edited by DanT; 08-11-2009 at 04:02 PM.
DanT is offline   Reply With Quote